Date posted: Tuesday 07 Aug 2018
- Based in North London, N4 4AQ
- Salary range £27,409 - £31,764 ILW
- Full time: 36.5 hours a week
- Two Posts - One full time permanent and One full time 6 month fixed term contract
WLM has been doing extraordinary, pioneering work for the last 130 years. Our work empowers hundreds of people affected by homelessness, addictions and trauma to lead more fulfilling lives.
The Haven is a CQC registered service that provides 24-hour care and support to men with a history of alcohol dependence, mental ill health and homelessness. The Haven provides a stable environment using a harm reduction approach to support residents to make positive changes in their lives and begin their road to recovery.
We are seeking two Project Workers:
- One full time permanent post
- One full time, 6 month fixed term contract
We are looking for enthusiastic, creative and self-motivated individuals who will be at the forefront of providing innovative, creative and high-quality support to men who have a present alcohol addiction and associated support needs, and helping them to make positive progress in their lives.
Shift work is essential to our commitment to deliver safe, quality services. The Project Worker role involves working on a shift rota which includes sleep-in and day shifts.
- Please indicate clearly on your application form which role you are applying for.
- Closing date for applications is 2nd September 2018.
- Interviews week commencing 10th September 2018.
Please also take the time to complete our Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
WLM's Privacy Notice can be found here
This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS Check
Posted by: Admin on Tuesday 07 Aug 2018
Return to previous page
Share this page